Social Worker | MASH Team | Poole
If you have relevant experience working as a qualified social worker in a statutory child care team, we have a locum role in the MASH Team based in Exeter at Devon County Council.
Interested candidates should have;
- post qualifying experience of working as a social worker within a MASH and/or Referral & Assessment settings.
- the ability to make sound decisions and provide professional challenge
- working experience and knowledge of working with children and making effective decisions around Early Help, Section 17 and Section 47 and using multi-agency Levels of Need.
- strong communication, engagement and analytical skills
If successful you can expect the following;
- Start ASAP
- 37 hours per week
- The hourly rate is negotiable
- Non Driving role / 100% office based
At Caritas we offer all our locums a dedicated personal and professional service with free DBS check. We are always on hand to assist you in anyway that we can. This includes reviewing your CV or providing interview advice. We also offer some of the most competitive rates of pay. Once you have experienced our high levels of service if you refer our details to a friend we have bonus reward scheme.
If you are interested in the role or would simply like some further information please contact Matt Keep today at firstname.lastname@example.org