Senior Social Worker - Community Recovery Team - Waltham Forest
Senior Social Worker - Community Recovery Team - Waltham Forest - £33.64 per hour
A highly experience adults' social worker is required in Waltham Forest on their Recovery Team. This role will require applicants to have CMHT and supervisory experience in previous roles.
In this role as a Social Worker you will be expected to work with health colleagues focused on the recovery of adults diagnosed with a severe and enduring mental illness. You will have experience of the mental health act as well as the mental capacity act.
Benefits as a Senior Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
As a Adults Community Mental Health Social Worker, you will be expected to:
- Have knowledge of mental capacity and the mental health act.
- Have relevant experience and knowledge r.e. safeguarding, DOLS and promoting independence
- Manage a caseload of clients with complex mental health illnesses
- Monitor the implementation of care plans
- Undertake S42 safeguarding investigations
- Promote independence of service users
- Work in partnership with health professionals
- Provide written and verbal reports as required
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Knowledge of mental capacity assessments
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.