Senior Practitioner - Adults Learning Disabilities Team
Pixel Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced and Qualified Social Worker to act as a Senior Practitioner based within the Adults Learning Disabilities Service for Barnet Council. Excellent rates of pay on offer between £28 - £32 per hour dependent upon experience.
As a Social Worker, responsible for working effectively with service users with learning disabilities, providers and other parties to achieve positive change and improved outcomes for the individual. You will be expected to manage a caseload of people with learning disabilities (and complex needs) to include Health Action Planning, Person Centred planning, Risk Management, Carers Assessments. Along with highlighting and investigating (where appropriate) safeguarding events, whilst working as part of a multi-disciplinary team. This role reports to the Team Manager.
- Registered social worker with the HCPC
Benefits of working with Pixel:
- Your own dedicated & experienced consultant
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- Recommend a friend scheme – Receive up to £300 per successful referral*
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed for free upon registering
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Pixel Personnel have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 01920 898 704 or email your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org