Care Coordinator | Social Wokrer | CMHT
Care Coordinator required for a Affective Disorders team working in the community. Busy and varied caseload management of clients with disorders ranging from Psychosis to mild depression - assessment, care planning and re-evaluation of care packages, making referrals and providing therapeutic interventions to service users.
I am looking for empathetic, resilient Social Workers or Nurses who have worked as Care Coordinators in a community setting previously. You will be able to work under pressure and deal with challenging behaviour whilst keep the clients needs as the focus of your work. This will be a fantastic opportunity to make a difference whilst maintaining a work life balance at the same time.
Key experience includes
- Create appropriate referral plan and implement short/long term interventions
- Experience of mental health adults with complex mental health needs
- Attending all relevant meetings and accredited programme reviews
- Evidence based assessments and short-term interventions for people requiring mental health service
- Have excellent organizational skills and effective communication ability both written and verbally
- Ability to keep clear records and writing reports
- A positive approach
You will have had some recent experience working with an NHS or Private client within a Mental Health setting as a Social Worker or Nurse. You will be fully HCPC / NMC registered and ideally have a current DBS (within 12 months) however Caritas will carry one out on your behalf.
Please send an expression of interest and your CV to Fiona at Caritas Mind 02074568999.