Registered Manager - Fostering Charity
A long-established fostering charity with an office in Kent, near Bluewater, require a Registered Manager to lead their stable staff team and who shares their philosophy of putting children first and foremost.
Ofsted rated SFS Outstanding in their 2018 inspection, they are keen to maintain this rating by continuing to improve and develop their service provision.
You will lead a team of social workers and sessional staff recruiting, assessing and supporting foster carers in Kent and Essex to achieve the best possible outcomes for children and young people. You will ensure the quality of social work, foster care, training and support is maintained to the highest possible level while contributing to the growth and development of the organisation.
You will be / have:
- A qualified social worker
- HCPC registered
- Prior experience of leading and managing a social work staff team
- Prior significant experience across the fostering social work sector
- A comprehensive understanding of Ofsted policies, procedures and requirements
- Be prepared to undertake, a Level 4 Management qualification or equivalent.
- A proven track record of delivering quality outcomes.
Please note the Registered Manager participates in the agency out of hours on call service.
- 35-hour week
- 30 days annual leave
- Salary range £49,000 to £54,000, pension scheme
- Training and support
- An opportunity to make a genuine difference to the lives of children and young people
For further information around the organisation and role and a JD, please contact Harriet Connolly on 0121 323 3720 / 07740 773499 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Iris Resourcing is an unrivalled specialist resourcing partner to the looked after children’s social work sector, with a targeted focus across fostering & adoption: With a focus on permanent recruitment, we work strategically to find the ideal fit, matching experience, skills and aspirations.
If the above role is not suitable, but you are looking for a move within the sector, please do get in touch, in confidence: