Team Manager Adults Social Worker - Newham
Social Personnel are looking for a Team Manager to join a Adult team in Newham.
Hours & duration of assignment: Monday – Friday,
This vacancy has an initial 3 months contract, expected to be on-going
- Leading and managing a team of qualified and non-qualified staff in the delivery of high quality assessment, support planning, brokerage, review and enablement services.
- Providing direct line management to senior practitioners and senior enablers and to hold professional responsibility for qualified and non-qualified staff providing services to adults to safeguard and promote their welfare.Essential skills
- Good understanding and demonstrable knowledge and experience of working in relation to "Putting People First" and safeguarding principles and issues.
- Experience of managing and supervising social care staff in the delivery of social care services within diverse communities.
- Able to motivate all staff to achieve objectives, to manage their work, and to organise own workload, in a complex, demanding and pressurised environment.
- Able to manage and use financial and performance information.
What you need:
- HCPC Registration
- 2 years of relevant post-qualifying experience
Benefits of working with Social Personnel:
- Access to the best roles across the UK earlier than other agencies; Social Personnel are a top Tier 1 agency through many of local authorities and trusts nationwide
- A way to give back to charitable organisations/disadvantaged young people, through our partnership with Youth at Risk, now known as GRIT
- Your weekly payment processed even if it misses the weekly approval cut-off for the 1st week – ending delays payments to you
- Training and development opportunities which meet the needs of your career and are tailored to you
- A market leading £250 referral bonus, for referring your colleagues to work for Social Personnel
- Highly experienced recruitment consultant and dedicated aftercare team
- Boat Parties, prize giveaways and many, many more...
If you are interested in this position please call Calvin on 0203 929 4018 or e-mail