Social Worker - Hospital Discharge and Safeguarding - Cheshire
Social Worker - Hospital Discharge and Safeguarding - Cheshire East - £25 to £26 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced social worker to join a team in Cheshire East. The purpose of the role is to work with service users and undertake hospital discharges, carrying out assessments and reviews, while working within a multi-disciplinary team.
Knowledge of the Care Act and experience of working within an acute hospital setting are an essential requirement. The team has an excellent management hierarchy, providing support and guidance wherever needed this is a fantastic opportunity.
Benefits as a Social Worker:
- Supportive Team
- Competitive Rates
- Opportunities for long term advancement
As a Hospital Discharge Social Worker, you will have experience of:Hospital Work SafeguardingMental Capacity AssessmentsComplex caseloadsCarrying case loads and meeting agreed targets
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme