We’re a passionate team of designers, engineers, researchers and cyclists creating products that tackle the bumps in the way of urban mobility.
We talk to our community and experts in order to solve real problems with simple, intelligent products, using innovative technology. We all have a huge passion for cities and urban cycling, and we thrive on collaboration.
You will have a rare opportunity to work within one of London’s most exciting startups, and take a leadership role within a team of senior managers and subject matter experts across product, design, supply chain, and logistics to bring our existing portfolio and product pipeline to market. You are obsessive about detail and know every line of your project plans. Most importantly, you are looking to make your mark on the development of our operations.
*Your Key Responsibilities*
* Communicating and influencing local authorities and transport authorities on the benefits of urban cycling and the support our products provide
* Developing and executing on a go to market strategy for bike share industry in the UK, Europe and North America
* Build a pipeline of opportunities and broaden the understanding and accessibility of our products for Bike Share and urban cycling markets
* Build our position of leadership and authority within the smart, sustainable mobility industries. Work closely with product development teams to ensure product features are aligned with policy and market objectives
* Run a CRM process that delivers against business aims, and provides strategic feedback to business management
* Negotiating commercial contracts with partners and customers
* Delivering excellent client support in order to achieve the benefits of our products and technology
* Be comfortable presenting to clients and at conferences or events for beryl.
* You will have the opportunity to lead and manage: Selling Business development, go to market strategies, delivery client success and ensuring activities are completed in accordance with the plan.
*Your Skills And Experience*
* You believe that getting around cities is complicated and improving cycling is an essential way to solve the economic and environmental challenges cities face
* You have excellent business development, relationship and rapport building & communication skills
* You have experience in working in or delivering products or services to local authorities in the transport sector
* Your are able to lead and deliver complicated and long-term sales cycles Work with local authorities, and other large partners Sustainable mobility experience a significant bonus
*What we offer*
* EMI share scheme/company pension
* Employee cycle to work scheme
* Free Santander Cycles hire key
* Office fruit, tea, coffee and Friday drinks
* Perkbox subscription
* Bank holidays plus 24 days paid leave
* Family and friends product discounts