MASH Social Worker
My client in Surrey requires an HCPC registered MASH Social Worker for Guildford Police Station.
Roles at this level provide professional social work, occupational therapy and other support to individuals, children, families and carers living in Surrey in line with the requirements of current, relevant, national legislation and local policies and procedures. They engage with individuals, children, families, groups and communities to assess and intervene and using professional judgement employ a range of interventions promoting choice, control and independence.
Education, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities, Experience and Personal Characteristics
- Relevant professional qualification and Health and Care Professions Council registration where required
- Up to date working knowledge of relevant national and local policy and statutory guidance and legislation in relation to the provision of social care services.
-Have post qualifying experience of working as a social worker within a MASH and/or Referral & Assessment settings.
- Have working experience and knowledge of working with children and making effective decisions around Early Help, Section 17 and Section 47 and using multi-agency Levels of Need.
- Have strong communication, engagement and analytical skills
- Take responsibility for own workload and maintain high standards of practice.
- Are highly organised and able to work well under pressure.- Work collaboratively with social work colleagues, managers and multi-agency partners.
To apply for this position, please contact Becky at B.Dewis@edenbrownsynergy.com
Don't forget...Eden Brown Synergy offers a £200 referral bonus for Social Workers. If this role isn't for you but you know someone suitable, ask them to get in touch. £200 could be on it's way to you! Your expert recruitment consultant is Becky Dewis, call today on 020 7422 7429 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Eden Brown Synergy is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Synergy is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.