Child Protection Social Worker
Lancashire County Council are currently searching for an experienced Locum Social Worker to join their Child Protection Team based out of County Hall in Preston. The role will be looking to start as soon as possible due to an unexpected vacancy, and will be for a 3 month rolling contract.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic Child Protection team with a history of typically long contracts due to their working environment and team structure.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rates of £28p/h
- Typically long contracts lasting over 6 months
- Supportive team in a challenging industry
- Flexible working patterns
As well as the usual responsibilities found in a Social Worker role you will:
- Require access to a car as public transport would not cover entirety of patch
- Providing assistance and support to other Social Workers within your team
- Attending Court hearings, and following legal proceedings
- Social Work Qualification and a minimum of two years post qualified experience
- HCPC registration
- Clear Enhanced DBS
- Full Clear Driving License
Location: Preston (PR1 8RL)
If you want to discuss anything regarding this Locum Social Worker vacancy please contact Kenny Mansfield on the following:
0118 948 5555
If this role isn't right for you, but you are still looking for a change within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!