Adults Social Worker
My client in South East London is looking to recruit an energetic locum Social Worker to cover maternity leave, this is to work on the stroke pathway and the role would involve -
* Working with service users who are discharged from hospital following a stroke (often life changing) who require ongoing Occupational and Physiotherapy input.
* The team is a multi-disciplinary team and provide ongoing therapy input at the persons home for up to 6 weeks
* During their rehab, the service user may have social care issues and may require ongoing community support to help them live independently
* The social worker may be required to provide advice, apply for benefits, deal with housing issuing, as well as providing emotional and practical support to the team and service user
* Sound assessment, and report writing skills, an enthusiastic approach, and a willingness to be flexible, and meet deadlines are essential
Suitable candidates must have:
A degree in social work
Be on the HCPC registered
Proven post qualification experience working in adult services
To apply for this post, please send your CV in the first instance to Becky at B.Dewis@edenbrownsynergy.com
Monday - Friday 9 - 5
Don't forget...Eden Brown Synergy offers a £200 referral bonus for Social Workers. If this role isn't for you but you know someone suitable, ask them to get in touch. £200 could be on it's way to you! Your expert recruitment consultant is Becky Dewis, call today on 020 7422 7429 or email email@example.com Eden Brown Synergy is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Synergy is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.