Quality Assurance Manager - Fostering
A highly respected, ethical and child focussed not for profit IFA require a Quality Standards Manager to lead and develop standards and compliance across their fostering provision:
You will contribute to the provision of an outstanding fostering service through thedesign and implementation of systems, across the Agency, for recording and monitoring performance. To act as Agency Decision Maker and to take a lead on Data Protection issues.
Over view of responsibilities:
- To work alongside Senior Management to develop and deliver a fostering service which maximises outcomes for children and young people
- To support the Registered Managers in each region to implement and monitor Agency policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with relevant UK legislation and the Fostering National Minimum Standards.
- To undertake the role of Agency Decision Maker
- To act as the Data Protection Advisor
- To act as the Agency’s designated Complaints Officer.
- To be responsible for the supervision and performance management of the Independent Reviewing Officers.
- To work alongside the Registered Managers to achieve outstanding in Ofsted inspections.
- To take a lead role in developing and monitoring the Agency’s social work and foster care policies and procedures.
- To design and implement systems for recording, measuring, monitoring and improving performance in relation to safeguarding and fostering/social work practice in line with Agency objectives and external performance frameworks.
- To provide regular learning, development and engagement with staff, in the implementation of Quality Management systems.
- To manage foster carers’ annual review and file audit processes.
- To work closely with the Assistant Directors, Team Managers and Fostering Panel Chairs to ensure that Panels function effectively.
You will be / have:
- A qualified social worker
- HCPC registered
- Demonstrable management experience within Social Work across safeguarding and looked after children.
- Knowledge of legislation, regulations, guidance and standards that relate to the provision of fostering services for children in England.
- Knowledge of current data protection legislation
- An understanding of the role of independent fostering providers, their relationships with local authorities and the market environment in which they operate.
- An understanding and experience of the management and monitoring of high quality service delivery and outcomes.
- Proven ability to manage and supervise staff.
- A car owner / driver and be prepared to travel across the region
Salary is to £47,500.
The role can be based in either their South Yorkshire or Newcastle office.
For further information around the organisation and role and a JD, please contact Harriet Connolly on 0121 323 3720 / 07740 773499 / email@example.com
Iris Resourcing is an unrivalled specialist resourcing partner to the looked after children’s social work sector, with a targeted focus across fostering & adoption: With a focus on permanent recruitment, we work strategically to find the ideal fit, matching experience, skills and aspirations.
If the above role is not suitable, but you are looking for a move within the sector, please do get in touch, in confidence: