Experienced Hospital Social Worker - London
Social Personnel are looking for Experienced Qualified Social Worker to join a Hospital team in London.
Hours & duration of assignment: Monday – Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm
This vacancy has an initial 3 months contract, expected to be on-going
The Discharge to Assess Hub Team is an innovative and forward-thinking Hospital Team, which is a County Wide Service working within Discharge to Assess Hub Beds and the community hospitals. The focus of work is on avoiding unnecessary admission into acute hospital as well as expediting safe and timely discharge.
• To comply with the regulations of the HCPC
• Responsible for managing own case load
• To provide good quality advise and information relating to care and support
• To ensure service users are safeguarded by acting in line with the Care Act 2014 and Mental Capacity Act
• To assess service users to facilitate safe and timely discharges to prevent delayed transfers of care
• To maximise opportunities for vulnerable adults to be in control of their lives and live as independently as possible
• To apply best value principles
• To take an approach which prevents reduces or delays the need for care and support
• To work with services users in crisis to stabilize their situation
• To work with service users to meet their long term support and care needs, ensuring risks are identified and minimized , promoting flexibility and choice as reasonability practicable
• Promoting engagement of family members
• To ensure the OCC policies and procedures are adhered to
• To ensure that case recording is in line with HCPC standards
• To ensure all spread sheets are maintained in line with the team expectations
What you need :
- HCPC Registration
- 2 years post-qualifying experience
Benefits of working with Social Personnel:
- Access to the best roles across the UK earlier than other agencies; Social Personnel are a top Tier 1 agency through many of local authorities and trusts nationwide
- A way to give back to charitable organisations/disadvantaged young people, through our partnership with Youth at Risk, now known as GRIT
- Your weekly payment processed even if it misses the weekly approval cut-off for the 1st week – ending delays payments to you
- Training and development opportunities which meet the needs of your career and are tailored to you
- A market leading £250 referral bonus, for referring your colleagues to work for Social Personnel
- Highly experienced recruitment consultant and dedicated aftercare team
- Boat Parties, prize giveaways and many, many more...
If you are interested in this position please call Calvin on 0203 929 4018 or e-mail me.