Adults LD Senior Social Worker
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Adult's Social Worker at Cambridgeshire County Council to be based within an Adult Learning Disability Team at Scott House in Huntingdon.
The suitable candidate will belong to the Adult Learning Disability Team and complete the following duties:
- Contact with customer and carer/family where required
- Assessment of need as per Community Care legislation including Carer Assessments and Capacity and Best Interest Assessment where appropriate
- Application of Resource Allocation System
- Support planning against budget awarded
- Application for funding uplift to Funding Panel if needs as described on support plan cannot be met by budget awarded Taking part on team Duty rota, responding to queries and concerns from customers and their families/carers.
- Completing paperwork and presenting reports following Safeguarding concerns.
- Working with and alongside multidisciplinary colleagues (nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, speech and language therapists etc.) in completion of my role.
- Forming and sustaining working relationships with customers and their families/carers.
- Responsibility for completing all necessary case work in relation to my role.
This post is full time, paying £32 per hour, and is due to last 6 months initially with the possibility of an extension thereafter.
To apply for this role you must hold a degree, post graduate or professional qualification in Social Work and full HCPC registration. Candidates must have minimum of 3 years post graduate experience in adult services, ideally within learning disabilities. The role requires candidates to have a valid driving licence and have access to their own car.
Working with Eden Brown offers you a team with extensive Social Work recruitment experience. Access to a wide selection of Social Work vacancies across the UK. The choice of PAYE or limited company schemes and excellent rates of pay.
The role is to start ASAP so for more details please get in touch with Sam O'Malley on 0161 233 1600 or email email@example.com.
Don't forget...Eden Brown Synergy offers a £250 referral bonus for Social Workers. If this role isn't for you but you know someone suitable, ask them to get in touch. £250 could be on its way to you!
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit www.edenbrownsynergy.com