CWD Manager - Start before XMAS - Free Accommodation
CWD Manager - Start before XMAS - Free Accommodation - South West England
Due to an internal restructure, our client, based near Devon in the South West of England is looking to take on a an experienced Team Managers in their Children with Disabilities Service to start immediately.
Offering up to £41 per hour for a experienced social worker Team Manager within their Children with Disabilities team in their frontline services.
Additionally they are also offering up to £500 per month accommodation allowance for the remainder of your contract, meaning you can still work away from home without adding an additional expense on yourself.
Their office is bases on the coast of South West of England. Phone interviews are happening on a first come first serve basis which is why I wanted to get in touch with you immediately. They will consider candidates who have strong Child Protection and Safeguarding experience if they do not have direct CWD experience. This is currently an interim post for an initial 3 months but could go on much longer. Interviews will be happening next week with a view for people to start, so don't hesitate to get ahead of this!
Our Client needs experienced and committed Team Managers who have specialised in Child Protection, Vulnerable Children, Court Work and Safeguarding Teams. Drivers are also compulsory.
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
What I offer:
- As the Senior Consultant for the region I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
- I have contractors within this authority at varied levels of seniority and as a result I have a true understanding of the inner running of the services to give you the clearest idea of what you'd be getting into.
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers, you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring 0207 940 2100 for Ariel Ahmeti at NonStop Care Or Email: A.Ahmeti@NonStopCare.com
As an agency we able to offer support and advice about currently roles in the market and the impact of IR35 to you as an interim social worker. I myself work extensively with Councils in the region, direct with Line Managers, opening up opportunities for candidates which may not hit the market through job boards etc. I take pride in providing any feedback received for applications made and of course all conversation had will be keep discreet.