Social Worker - Child In Need Team
A Local Authority is looking for a Child In Need Social Worker to work within Surrey. This role is a full-time, and permanent position.
Ideally, you will have experience as a Children and Family Social Worker with a background working within a Child in Need team. This Local Authority are commented to the internal training and development and are always looking for internally for promotions.
Benefits for you as the Child In Need Social Worker:
- 28 Days Annual leave
- Car allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible Working
- Laptop and Mobile Supply
- Child Care Vouchers
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Child In Need Social Worker:
- Regular monitoring and reviews
- Access and manage the risks
- Undertaking child investigations
- Provide information, advice and guidance
Requirements of you as the Child In Need Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Significant experience of working within Child in Need
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £38,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 0118 948 5555 or email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
If this Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!