Team Manager / Deputy Regional Manager - Fostering
A creative and established IFA require a Deputy Manager to join their supportive and established staff team, providing support to carers and the Registered Manager across the East Midlands / Staffordshire regions. The role is home based, with expectation to travel to the Staffordshire office twice a week (working hours are full time but flexible)
You will be:
· A qualified social worker
· HCPC registered
· Strong experience within the fostering sector
· Excellent knowledge of fostering legislation, policies and procedures
· Have creativity, drive and ambition around growing and nurturing a fostering service
· Previous staff support / supervisory experience
· A car owner / driver
Brief over view of role / responsibilities:
· Offer support the Regional Manager in the day-to-day running of the service, ensuring outstanding practice across the region, and deputise for the Manager as required.
· Provide quality assurance, and supervision as required, of the assessments of applicants to foster, and other reports as requested, in conjunction with the Regional Manager.
· Undertake the role of panel advisor
· Support the Regional Manager in the ongoing development and delivery of training across the Region
· Support Children’s Participation within the Region
· Carry out quality assurance audits throughout the Region
This role is an excellent opportunity to join an established, stable, growing and entrepreneurial fostering service who have a creative and unique approach in the market.
If you are looking for a new challenge and change within you fostering career, then this role should be of interest – and would suit an experienced Senior Supervising Social Worker / Senior Practitioner who has gained experience of staff support / supervision / or an experienced Fostering Manager looking for a change and home working flexibility.
Salary is £40,000 experience dependent, with a fantastic bonus scheme available.
For further information around the organisation and role and a JD, please contact Harriet Connolly on 0121 323 3720 / 07740 773499 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Iris Resourcing is an unrivalled specialist resourcing partner to the looked after children’s social work sector, with a targeted focus across fostering & adoption: With a focus on permanent recruitment, we work strategically to find the ideal fit, matching experience, skills and aspirations.
If the above role is not suitable, but you are looking for a move within the sector, please do get in touch, in confidence: