Regional / Registered Manager - Fostering - IFA
An established, family feel and stable Ofsted “good’ rated IFA require a Regional / Registered Manager to join their supportive and established staff team, providing support to staff and carers across theWest Midlands regions. There is an office base in Worcestershire
You will be / have:
- A qualified social worker
- HCPC registered
- Strong experience within the fostering sector, ideally from an IFA
- Prior experience of holding Ofsted registration
- Excellent knowledge of fostering legislation, policies and procedures
- Excellent staff management and supervisory experience
- Creative and motivated by service development opportunity
- A car owner / driver
- Be prepared to travel across the West Midlands as required.
This is an excellent role for a highly supportive and family feel IFA: if you are looking for a new challenge and change within you fostering career and enjoy working for a creative fostering service, where you will have autonomy to grow and develop, then this role should be of interest.
Salary is £47,000 - £55,000 experience dependent + car allowance + bonus opportunity
Please note interviews are being hold on 10thDecember 2018
For further information around the role and organisation, please contact Harriet in confidence on 0121 323 3720 / 07740 773499 / email@example.com
Iris Resourcing is an unrivalled specialist resourcing partner to the looked after children’s social work sector, with a targeted focus across fostering & adoption: with a focus on permanent recruitment, we work strategically to find the ideal fit, matching experience, skills and aspirations.
If the above role is not suitable, but you are looking for a move within the sector, please do make contact to discuss what you may be looking for and other available opportunities.