Lecturer - Maths
Lecturer - Maths
We have great opportunity based at Northamptonshire campus for a Lecturer - Maths to become a key member of our STEM department.
As a Lecturer - Maths, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our students through:
- Deliver and assess Maths on a range of courses and levels
- Manage students’ learning and provide a high quality learning experience
- Contribute pro-actively to developments in the Centre in curriculum development and innovative teaching
Our ideal candidates will have recent experience of teaching and assessing at Level 2 and above and knowledge of the current developments in own specialist area, alongside the following qualifications:
- Relevant degree and/or Level 4 qualification in Maths or working towards
- Certificate in Education/PGCE or equivalent or willingness to achieve
- GSCE Maths and English (grades A – C) or equivalent
Further details of the essential criteria for the post can be located within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
37 hours per week (1.0 FTE) / 52 weeks per year
The salary range for this post is £20,500 to £39,042 per annum.
Qualified lecturers will achieve a minimum salary of £25,500 per annum
35 days holiday per annum, pro rata
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
The closing date for applications is 7th December 2018.
Interviews will be held on a date to be confirmed.