Qualified Social Worker - First Response Team
Pixel Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced and Qualified Social Worker to join a First Response Children's Team based in the London Borough of Merton. Excellent rates of pay on offer up to £35 per hour dependent upon experience.
We require a qualified and experienced Social Worker, HCPC Registration and educated to a Social Work Degree Level. The worker must have significant Front line Child Protection experience and can work with a full caseload.
Main duties include:
- Producing high quality child focussed single assessments
- Organising and participating in strategy discussions & Section 47 investigations
- Experience of direct work with children
- Drafting s7 and s37 reports for court
- Drafting CIN plans, attending CIN meetings
- Drafting child protection reports and attending Initial Child protection Conferences and first core groups
• Registered social worker with the HCPC
Benefits of working with Pixel:
- Your own dedicated & experienced consultant
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- Recommend a friend scheme – Receive £300 per successful referral*
- Secure your own role Scheme - Receive £350 for finding or bringing your own position to Pixel Personnel*
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed for free upon registering
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Pixel Personnel have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 01920 898 704 or email your CV to us at email@example.com
*Terms and conditions are applicable to the recommend a friend and secure your own role scheme.