Qualified Social Worker - MASH
Pixel Personnel are currently recruiting for two experienced, Qualified Social Workers to join a MASH Service based in Swindon. Excellent rates of pay on offer up to £35 per hour dependent upon experience.
Our client, Swindon Council is looking for 2 Qualified Social Workers to join their MASH Service. Applicants must have MASH experience, be confident in threshold decision making, excellent IT skills and be able to work under pressure.
Swindon Vision and Priorities:
By 2030, Swindon will have all of the positive characteristics of a British city with one of the UK’s most successful economies; a low-carbon environment with compelling cultural, retail and leisure opportunities and excellent infrastructure. It will be a model of well managed housing growth which supports and improves new and existing communities.
Swindon will be physically transformed with existing heritage and landmarks complemented by new ones that people who live, work and visit here will recognise and admire. It will remain, at heart, a place of fairness and opportunity where people can aspire to and achieve prosperity, supported by strong civic and community leadership.
Our Priorities and Pledges can be found at https://www.swindon.gov.uk/vision
- Social Work Qualification
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Registered social worker with the HCPC
Benefits of working with Pixel:
- Your own dedicated & experienced consultant
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- Recommend a friend scheme – Receive £300 per successful referral*
- Secure your own role Scheme - Receive £350 for finding or bringing your own position to Pixel Personnel*
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed for free upon registering
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Pixel Personnel have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 01920 898 704 or email your CV to us at email@example.com
*Terms and conditions are applicable to the recommend a friend and secure your own role scheme.