Qualified Social Worker - Youth Offending Team
Pixel Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced and Qualified Social Worker to join a Youth Offending Service for our client, Enfield Council. This role is a full time, permanent opportunity with excellent salaries on offer between £31,794 - £40,887 depending on experience.
Enfield Youth Offending Unit (YOU) is a partnership aiming for excellence and we are currently recruiting Social Workers within our service and are looking for experienced, committed and highly motivated staff members with a high level of skill and knowledge base to join our multi-disciplinary service in order to help us continue to deliver a high quality service.
You will work as part of the Youth Offending Unit (YOU) and undertake all duties in relation to the provision of Assessment, Report writing, Supervision and Case management relating to young people entering the Youth Justice System
- Work as a social worker and case manager in the Youth Offending Unit [YOU] holding a mixed case load of statutory orders [Referral Orders, Youth Rehabilitation Orders Detention and Training Orders etc].
- Work as part of the YOU case management system with a case load of medium and high risk young offenders.
- To do direct one to one and group work, at the YOU buildings, their homes, other community venues and custodial establishments, with young people age 8 to 19 who may display difficult, challenging and aggressive behaviour.
- To undertake all duties in relation to the provision of assessment, report writing, supervision and case management regarding all matters relating to young people entering the Youth Justice System in accordance with Local and National Standards and all relevant Enfield policies and procedures.
- To work with YOU Management to deliver a high quality Youth Offending System to victims, perpetrators and other stakeholders.
- To work with YOU Management to deliver all YOU Plans and meet the highest standards in the Performance Management Framework.
- To be responsible for the delivery of an efficient and comprehensive co-ordination of all activities and referrals involving young people, with the objectives of meeting Local and National standards and within the aims and objectives of the Enfield Youth Justice Plan.
- To maintain accurate and contemporaneous records of all activities in both hard copy and electronic format and in accordance with target objectives and national standards.
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with children and young people
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Registered social worker with the HCPC
Benefits of working with Pixel:
- Your own dedicated & experienced consultant
- Pixel Personnel a Top Tier supplier to Local Authorities throughout the UK
- Access to vacancies nationwide throughout the UK
- Competitive Rates of pay
- Recommend a friend scheme – Receive £300 per successful referral*
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Pixel Personnel have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 01920 898 704 or email your CV to us at email@example.com
*Terms and conditions are applicable to the recommend a friend and secure your own role scheme.