Qualified Social Worker - Older Persons, Physical Disabilities Team
Pixel Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Qualified Social Worker to join the Older Persons, Physical Disabilities Service service in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea. Excellent rates of pay on offer between £28-£30 per hour dependent upon experience.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To provide a specialist assessment and care management service to people with a physical disability age 18 - 64 living in the Borough. Assessments, reviews, duty work, safeguarding investigations and mental capacity assessments.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To liaise effectively with statutory and voluntary organisations.
- To be conversant with the legislation, policies and procedures pertaining to individuals with a physical disability.
- To develop, commission and monitor care provision with service users.
- To collate information for strategic commissioning purposes.
- To participate in the duty service.
- To participate in team and service developments.
- To maintain service user records, being fully conversant with the Department’s I.T. systems, the Data Protection Act and Access to Records legislation and policies.
- To undertake training as identified in conjunction with the Team Manager and to disseminate information and share knowledge with the team.
- To participate in supervision sessions and inform the team manager of workload and all issues of a complex or contentious nature.
- To carry out the responsibilities of the job at all times with due regard to equal opportunities, the maintenance of confidentiality, and departmental standards.
- ·To carry out any other duties as required by the team manager
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with children and young people
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Registered social worker with the HCPC
Benefits of working with Pixel:
- Your own dedicated & experienced consultant
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- Recommend a friend scheme – Receive £300 per successful referral*
- Secure your own role Scheme - Receive £350 for finding or bringing your own position to Pixel Personnel*
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed for free upon registering
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Pixel Personnel have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 01920 898 704 or email your CV to us at email@example.com
*Terms and conditions are applicable to the recommend a friend and secure your own role scheme.