Social Worker - Hospital Discharge Team - Hounslow - £28 to £30
Social Worker - Hospital Discharge Team - Hounslow - £28 to £30 per hour
Hounslow require a social worker with Hospital social work and discharge planning experience. Candidates are required to be previously experienced in similar roles.
Knowledge of the Care Act and experience of working within an acute hospital setting are an essential requirement.
Benefits as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- Supportive team and training
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for long term advancement and strong growth potential
- Great location with a lot of transport links
As a Hospital Discharge Social Worker, you will have experience of:Hospital Work SafeguardingMental Capacity AssessmentsComplex caseloadsCarrying case loads and meeting agreed targets
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme