Reserving Analyst - With Ad-Hoc Projects
Fairbank Partners are currently working with a high profile insurer to hire a Part-Qualified Actuary to join their Reserving team.
- Get involved with ad-hoc projects such as Brexit and IFRS17
- Assist with developing tools to support business planning
- Full actuarial study support
- Work closely alongside senior reserving actuaries
- Part-Qualified Actuary with experience in general insurance work
- Good knowledge of IT skills including experience using SAS
- Ability to work under pressure with strong attention to detail
To discuss this role, or to discuss your career, please submit your CV or contact Hannah Turner at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.