Qualified Risk Modelling Actuary – Opportunity to Grow Your Own Team
You will be one of the first Actuaries to join a newly formed team tasked with bring the Risk Modelling process back in-house.
- Responsible for results production and presentation of findings to a range of Senior Managers across the Risk and Finance functions,
- Influence work being done by the Methodology & Assumptions team,
- Play an active role in recruiting a team of technical strong Part and Newly Qualified Actuaries,
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Experience of working in a Group Head Office would be advantageous,
- Strong background across Risk Modelling and a good understanding of Economic Capital
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.