Senior Reserving Analyst
Fairbank Partners are working with a leading international general insurer in their search for a part/nearly qualified Reserving Actuary to join their syndicate team. The role will work closely with the wider actuarial team to advise on all business matters relating to reserving, alongside external consultants, Claims, IT, Finance and Underwriting. A highly business-facing role, the successful candidate will be a confident communicator and a self-starter.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Producing best estimate reserves, assisting in setting syndicates’ reserves
- Producing actual versus expected analysis and reserve distributions
- Producing Solvency II Technical Provisions, and other documentation
Key skills required:
- Part or nearly qualified Actuary, with previous reserving experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Georgia Bustin at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.