Team Manager Haringey Council - £42 per hour
Team Manager for the Children’s Safeguarding Team. We are seeking an experienced Team Manager with extensive statutory work experience. This is a locum role to start as soon as possible. The contract is around 3 months and then on a rolling basis.
Main Activities & Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for Social Workers and monitor day to day performance of the team and challenge where appropriate. Also offering support advice and guidance to the Social Workers regarding safeguarding.
- To develop and execute care plans in order to improve outcomes for vulnerable or at risk children.
- To Chair monthly meetings and provide monthly supervision to the team.
- The successful candidate will receive support and training.
- Must have management experience within a Children’s Team
- Up to date knowledge of all relevant legislation
- Possess strong leadership and motivational skills
- Hold current HCPC registration
Working with Tripod Partners offers you a number of benefits including:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant
- Access to the widest variety of jobs across 150 authorities and private organisations throughout the UK
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- £300 referral fees
For more information, contact Matt Burger at Tripod Partners on 0203 096 5036 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.