Team Manager - Front Door Service
Pixel Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced and Qualified Social Worker to act as a Team Manager for a Children's Front Door Service for our client based in Swindon. Excellent rates of pay on offer up to £45 per hour dependent upon experience!
A Front Door Team Manager in Assessment and Child Protection is required to ensure that the team provides a high quality service to children; focussed on good outcomes with timely interventions at the right level within statutory guidelines and within given resource and budget availability.
- To model good management by taking professional responsibility for the provision of a high quality and responsive service.
- To determine priorities, assess need, and safeguard children so as to promote positive outcomes in line with national standards, working closely and collaboratively with other areas of children's services; partner and other external agencies.
- To initiate and implement strategies and plans, operational business plans, recent research, legislation and policy guidance for the delivery of the Council priorities, to achieve national government expectations and performance to local and national targets. To ensure these are known and understood by all staff.
- To contribute to the strategic development of children’s social care and Children, Families and Community Health more widely through taking lead responsibility for specific aspects of work. With other managers and partner agency colleagues, to develop and deliver high performing and targeted services to improve and achieve best outcomes for children and their families.
Swindon Vision and Priorities:
By 2030, Swindon will have all of the positive characteristics of a British city with one of the UK’s most successful economies; a low-carbon environment with compelling cultural, retail and leisure opportunities and excellent infrastructure. It will be a model of well managed housing growth which supports and improves new and existing communities.
Swindon will be physically transformed with existing heritage and landmarks complemented by new ones that people who live, work and visit here will recognise and admire. It will remain, at heart, a place of fairness and opportunity where people can aspire to and achieve prosperity, supported by strong civic and community leadership.
Our Priorities and Pledges can be found at https://www.swindon.gov.uk/vision
- Social Work Qualification
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Registered social worker with the HCPC
Benefits of working with Pixel:
- Your own dedicated & experienced consultant
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- Recommend a friend scheme – Receive £300 per successful referral*
- Secure your own role Scheme - Receive £350 for finding or bringing your own position to Pixel Personnel*
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed for free upon registering
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Pixel Personnel have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 01920 898 704 or email your CV to us at email@example.com
*Terms and conditions are applicable to the recommend a friend and secure your own role scheme.