Senior Practitioner - LTCP - Opportunity for a QSW
Senior Practitioner - LTCP- Opportunity for a QSW to step into a SP role
A local authority in the South East is offering a permanent role with a great opportunity to become a Senior Practitioner. You will be handling the most complex cases in the authority.
If you are a Qualified Social Worker with proven experience in Child Protection then there is an opportunity to join the Authority as a Senior Practitioner.
The ideal candidate would posses:
* A degree in Social work or equivalent qualifications
* Must be fully conversant in CIN/CP/CW.
* 4 years experience in Child Protection
* You must have taken a case to court
* HCPC registration
* A full UK driving license and own a car
* The right to live and work in the EU
For more information Contact Jack Maguire with a up to date CV and relevant references.