Internal Sales Consultant
Internal Sales Consultant - International Timber
Competitive Salary – Based in Trafford Park, Greater Manchester
This position is working for International Timber, part of the Saint Gobain group - Global winners of TOP EMPLOYER 2016, 2017 and 2018.
We have an excellent opportunity for a passionate and motivated Internal Sales Consultant to work as an effective member of the sales team to achieve their own sales targets and support overall company business objectives.
What will I be doing in the role?
In the role as an Internal Sales Consultant your key responsibilities will be:
- Achieve sales and margin targets.
- Support the achievement of the internal and external sales and margin targets.
- Accurate and timely completion of customer requests.
- Maintaining accurate and current information in the brand’s CRM system.
- Effective communication with customer base.
- Support manager to achieve team objectives, such as sales campaigns.
- Commitment to continuous professional development.
Am I who you are looking for?
What do we look for in an Internal Sales Executive?
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Must be able to work on own initiative, be self-motivating and able to work as part of a team.
- Ability to execute an agreed strategy to develop sector base.
- Excellent PC skills and good attention to detail.
- Commercial awareness.
- Product knowledge within the business sector.
- Prepared to be mobile to meet training requirements.
- Working knowledge of Company procedures and organisation.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety principles.
- GCSE Math’s and English grade A-C or equivalent.
- Previous sales experience.
What about the business I’ll be joining?
This vacancy is working for International Timber, the largest supplier and distributor of sustainable timber and panel products in the UK. We specialise in the import, processing and distribution of Softwoods, Hardwoods, Clear softwoods, engineered timber, Panel products and Cladding & Decking. Our products are sourced from around the world to offer our customers throughout the UK excellent choice, value, availability and service.
International Timber is a part of Saint-Gobain, world leader in the habitat and construction markets with over 170,000 employees and operations in 67 countries worldwide. With such a significant presence, we are proud to offer our employees a career without boundaries… Are You In?
What are the benefits?
In addition to a competitive base salary plus an attractive bonus scheme, you will benefit from a significant focus on your own personal development and also have access to:
- A great open working environment.
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- 31 days holiday including the statutory bank holidays (Increasing to 33 with service).
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- As an employee you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts and various other benefits.
If you’re up for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
Saint-Gobain encourage and welcome diverse applications AND ARE COMMITTED TO SUCCESS THROUGH OUR DIVERSE COLLEAGUE COMMUNITY. We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of ethnicity, colour, race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, taste in music, fashion sense or any other characteristic that makes you unique. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
On occasion we need to close advertisements earlier than expected, we therefore strongly encourage you to make your application promptly to avoid disappointment.
AGENCY? Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so. Saint-Gobain accepts no responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
GDPR - You will find information on our privacy notice here: http://www.saint-gobain.co.uk/applicantdataprivacy/