Qualified Social Worker
HCL are currently recruiting Qualified Social Workers to join the Safeguarding team in South Gloucestershire Council! This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative and progressive authority and be part of a great team with exceptional support offered from all colleagues across multi-disciplinary sectors.
This is an ongoing locum contract with a fantastic pay rate of £35 per hour!
The hours at South Gloucestershire council are 37 hours weekly
Benefits of the Role:
- Pay Rate of £35 per hour!
- 37 hour week
- Accommodation allowance is considered
- Manageable caseloads
- A supportive and empowering organisational culture
- Presenting care plans to conferences and reviews
- Handling CIN & CP cases
- Presenting written and verbal evidence in court
- A variety of Social Work interventions will be used including casework, direct work on an outreach basis, and when appropriate, group work
- Preparing child protection and children in need reports
- Interventions will be aimed at preventing the escalation in family breakdown and to stabilise the child/young person’s situation
- Completing Section 47 Investigations
Benefits of working with HCL Social Care:
- Referral incentive of £200 per person successfully referred
- Weekly payments on our daily payroll system
- Career support and Guidance from an experienced consultant
- Industry leading compliance
- Full preparation and support before interview and throughout your placement
To apply, you will need:
- At least 2 years, post qualifying experience
- Relevant social work qualifications
- E.g. CQSW, CSS, DipSW
- HCPC registration
- Current DBS/DBS Update Service
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Access to a vehicle and full UK Driving Licence
Apply today, and register with us. Enjoy the flexibility of working with HCL.
If you’re interested in this role please call Megan on 0113 2338202 or click ‘Apply’ below.