Asset Management Administrator
Hours: 37 hours per week
Contract Type: fixed term – 12 Months (Euston)
Please note: only candidates who meet the requirements of the role profile will be considered.
Origin Housing is a provider of affordable housing and care and support services in London and Hertfordshire. We own and manage over 6,000 homes and customers, have a turnover of over £45 million and aim to provide great homes and build strong communities.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to take advantage of an opportunity to work in a small, friendly and busy team that deals with developing new homes, refurbishing existing homes and making sure that we make the best use of our properties to help our residents.
This post offers a wide range of tasks to keep the role interesting and rewarding. These include: coordinating key performance indicators, processing and producing property and payment reports and providing administrative support for the team.
You will be the team’s contact point for our residents, overseeing our replies to resident enquiries raised via our Customer Relationship Management system.
We offer a wide range of benefits including:
· 25 days annual leave
· A contributory pension matched up to 8%
· Discounted health scheme
· Eye care vouchers
· Employee assistance programme
Origin is committed to equality and diversity and values the diversity of the communities we work in. We aim to have a workforce that reflects this and therefore encourage applications from all areas of the community.
Please note- due to the volume of applications received, we may close this vacancy earlier than stated. To ensure you are considered to be shortlisted, please submit your application as soon as possible.
Closing date: 1 January 2019
To provide administration support to the Development & Assets team covering asset management and planned works in a polite and friendly manner and within the values of the organisation
- Contribute towards delivering excellent services by providing a high quality administration support service to the Development & Assets team.
- Payment processing and the production of the weekly payment journal.
- Be proficient in the use of Orchard (or similar system) IT system in respect of raising orders/contracts, closing down orders/ contracts, processing invoices, maintenance of data, and any other required tasks.
- Assist in the production of Business Objects reports, extracting and sorting data into useful information from Orchard
- Be proficient in the use of the Proactis (or similar system) IT system in respect of raising orders, basic reporting, maintenance of data, and any other required tasks.
- Deal with supplier queries including the use of the Sun, Vision, Orchard and Proactis IT systems, and liaising with the outsourced accounts payable function
- KPI co-ordinator: includes diary the KPI deadlines; liaise with Development & Assets staff to assist with the collation of KPIs; liaise with project staff and Business Improvement Team to capture all customer satisfaction data.
- Complaints co-ordinator: receipt of the complaints master sheet (populated by the Complaints Team) and identify those complaints allocated to the Development & Assets Team. Share the workbook to case leads who can input relevant information regarding the complaint on to the spreadsheet. Monitor this process to ensure target times for updates are met. Check 2 days before the sheet is due back to make sure that the most recent updates are completed, if this is not completed, will chase the relevant person (s) for information.
- Information request co-ordinator: Stock Investment Team first point of contact if there are any queries or questions from other departments, which then is shared within the team. Update the Customer Resolution Team on works that are being carried out by the Stock Investment Team; provide spreadsheet with the addresses and a copy of the letters sent to residents to assist if any queries. Monitor CRM and inform staff and managers of all outstanding General Enquiries. Respond to enquiries within service standards, recording all contacts electronically on the relevant information systems.
- Provide administrative support across the department dealing with mail outs, mail merges and the receipt, sorting and distribution of post in a timely manner, sickness/absence admin, providing telephone cover, effective timely record keeping, diary management, arranging meetings, taking and producing minutes, booking training and events, maintenance and archiving of filing systems, and assisting in the smooth running of the office.
- Ensure that the Development & Assets team elements of the Origin intranet (O net) are kept up to date & accurate.
- Assist with the administration of surveys undertaken by the Development & Assets team.
- Ensure that stationery supplies for Development & Assets team are maintained at appropriate levels and effectively manage spend within agreed budget.
- Be responsible for ensuring that all administrative responsibilities are achieved within the required timescales.
- Produce accurate and well-presented documents using a range of systems including word, excel, access and power point, ensuring appropriate levels of confidentiality.
- Develop and maintain office systems, actively looking for ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the service and making suggestions for change.
- Contribute to effective team working and provide appropriate cover for colleagues as required
- To provide a comprehensive and proactive customer focused service
- Support your own personal development by attending training events as required
- Comply with the Association’s health and safety policies
- Comply with the Association’s Code of Conduct by behaving in a professional manner at all times
- Demonstrate commitment to valuing diversity and upholding the Association’s equal opportunities policy at all times.