Project Co-Ordinator - Estates Strategy
The Manchester College has many Campus locations across Greater Manchester, each with its own specialist cutting-edge facilities within a friendly and supportive environment. We are the largest Further Education College in the UK providing education and training to a wide range of learners.
We now have an exciting opportunity to join us as a Project Co-ordinator - Estate Strategy on a permanent, full time (37 hours per week) basis
As a Project Co-ordinator, you will be working closely with the Head of Campus Development to support the planning function of the College and monitor performance against the agreed Strategic and Operating Plans and key College performance indicators.
In order to do this, you will need:
- Proven track record of effective management of complete information and organisation of tasks to achieve an agreed outcome.
- Previous experience of delivering significant projects in an education environment.
- Must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must have Level 2 qualifications in English and Maths
- Experience of working effectively with a team
- Ability to communicate effectively.
The Manchester College is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community. We have also recently been awarded the Investors in Diversity award. If you feel you could make a difference in this rewarding and growing sector, apply today on www.tmc.ac.uk/vacancies
All applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the Key Responsibilities, Key Result Areas and Qualifications/Skills/Experience detailed within the role profile for shortlisting purposes.
Salaries are based on skills, qualifications and experience. All salaries are subject to job evaluation