Account Manager - Flexible working
Offering flexible working opportunities - We offer a flexible schedule and can adapt to candidate'needs.
Gamma Energy Ltd has an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join our team as we grow our UK business.
Gamma is a UK company with 6 years' experience, belonging of the wider Gamma Group. Gamma are an international engineering group who provide a suite of services covering financing, design, engineering, project management, supply, installation, commissioning and comprehensive operations and maintenance services over a range of renewable energy assets – in particular photovoltaic, battery, electric vehicle infrastructure, and LED lighting.
The Strategic Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Acquiring and nurturing long-term relationships with public sector customers.
- Maximising sales opportunities within customers.
- Leading a new framework agreement with a public sector organisation and will be responsible for the delivery of the service.
- Achieving assigned strategic account objectives.
- Suggesting solutions and innovative ideas meet customer needs.
- Handling complaints and problems in a timely and effective manner
It will require frequent travel between customers, in particular within the Greater London area.
Specific skills required:
- Proven track record in extending the customer contact base and generating revenues from new and existing customers, preferably public sector customers. Commercial acumen.
- Demonstrable ability to generate repeat business from clients and maintain long-term relationships.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the UK renewable energy market, in particular, LED lighting solutions.
- A proactive approach and appreciation of the importance of looking after the needs and concerns of customers, and in particular a sensitivity to the specific needs and considerations of public sector customers and their service users.
- An understanding of the role of customer training/education as an integral part of the sales process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and influencing skills.
- The ability to work effectively with a wide range of customer contacts across the public sector.
- Ability to communicate complex technical information and handle questions in a commercially astute and sensitive manner.
- Great organisational skills with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in changing environment.
- At least five years’ previous experience in a similar role and industry.
- Established network of contacts within public sector energy management.
- Team-player. Capacity to work effectively and remotely with Gamma personnel based in the UK (Exeter and London) and Spain primarily. Capacity to leverage the firm’s resources to achieve maximum commercial benefit.
Location of the job: London (Greater)
Incorporation as soon as possible.