Panel And Assessment Manger
Panel And Assessment Manager - Permanent - IFA – Bradford
Aurora is currently looking for a Panel and Assessment manager for a supportive and well established IFA based in the Bradford area. This is a great opportunity for the chance to create positive and substantial positive change in the lives of children and families, and to also help shape the development of the agency.
This is an exciting opportunity, especially for those who are looking to take the next step up in their career as this organisation is well known for providing excellent training and fantastic avenues for progression!
A competitive salary starting and great benefits are being offered, please enquire for further details!
Duties of the Role:
- Monitor and complete Form F Assessments
- Supervise and support freelance assessors
- Recruiting and training of social workers
- Sit on Fostering panel Offer mentoring and feedback to all staff·
- A Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Significant experience of working within Fostering
- Experience of completing Form F Assessments
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
- Experience of an independent fostering agency would be advantageous Financial Details
A competitive salary is being offered, which is dependent on experience.
Other benefits include a car allowance and also business mileage, please speak with Maria for further details.
For further information, a job specification and further details, please contact Maria in confidence on 0121 516 3987 and send your CV to Maria@auroraresourcing.co.uk
Please check out our website for further opportunities: www.auroraresourcing.co.uk