Qualified Social Worker
HCL are currently recruiting a Qualified Social Worker to join the Duty & Assessment (First Response) team in Bradford Council! This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative and progressive authority and be part of a great team with exceptional support offered from all colleagues across multi-disciplinary sectors.
This is an ongoing locum contract with a fantastic pay rate of £29.28 per hour!
The hours at Bradford Council are 37 hours weekly
Benefits of the Role:
- Pay Rate of £29.28 per hour!
- 37 hour weeks
- Flexible working is considered in most teams
- Bradford offer support towards new members
- The majority of Social Worker within Bradford have recently reported its a “good place to work with good support, including access to training and workable caseloads”
- Undergoing an improvement plan
- Completing assessments including; children and families, risk assessments & single assessments
- Undertaking initial stage of the section 47 investigations; strategy discussions, Initial child protection, legal planning meetings and care proceedings
- Effectively implementing Child Protection plans based on the findings from assessments and case conferences
- Undertaking statutory announces and unannounced home visits to children and their families within statutory time scales
- Working with challenging families to bring about positive change
- Working with professionals based in; education, healthcare, housing, voluntary organisations, police probations to facilitate information gathering and plans encircling children and families
- Mentoring and supervising Newly Qualified Social Workers
Benefits of working with HCL Social Care:
- Referral incentive of £200 per person successfully referred
- Weekly payments on our daily payroll system
- Career support and Guidance from an experienced consultant
- Industry leading compliance
- Full preparation and support before interview and throughout your placement
To apply, you will need:
- At least 2 years, post qualifying experience
- Relevant social work qualifications
- E.g. CQSW, CSS, DipSW
- HCPC registration
- Current DBS/DBS Update Service
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Access to a vehicle and full UK Driving Licence
Apply today, and register with us. Enjoy the flexibility of working with HCL.
If you’re interested in this role please call Megan on 01132338202 or click ‘Apply ‘ below.