Qualified Social Worker – Hospital Social Work Team – Northwick Park Hospital, Harrow, North London
3D Recruit are looking for a Qualified Social Worker to work in a Hospital Social Work Team based in Northwick Park Hospital, Harrow, North London
The post- holder will be working within Access and Assessment or Care Management & Review and will be responsible for assessments and care planning for adults with Physical disabilities and older people and people who misuse drugs or alcohol according to the post.
- Carry out needs led assessments of adult within the guidelines of Community Care Act.
- Care manage straight forward and complex cases including Safeguarding Adults and Deprivation of Liberty.
- Co-ordinating and reviewing multi-service care packages.
- Support the unit in meeting individual / Unit performance targets and actively contributes to its continuous improvement.
- Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
- Current registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- 2-3yrs post qualifying work experience
- Ideally have experience within the Hospital discharge field
- In-house accounts department that prides itself on paying our locums on time
- Your own dedicated consultant who will support you in finding a suitable role
- We pride ourselves on meeting our locums face to face for a safeguarding interview
- Apsco compliance+ accredited
- We offer a £250 refer a friend/colleague bonus *
Apply now or get in touch for more information; 01296 826120 or email nikki@3DRecruit.com
3D Recruit is an Equal Opportunities Employer:
3D Recruit is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults, children and young people, and expects all staff to share this commitment.
(*Terms and Conditions apply. For more information please get in touch).