Qualified Social Worker - Hospital Discharge Team
Pixel Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced and Qualified Social Worker to join a Discharge to Assess hub based in the John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford. Excellent rates of pay on offer up to £32 per hour dependent upon experience.
The Discharge to Assess Hub Team is an innovative and forward-thinking Hospital Team, which is a County Wide Service working within Discharge to Assess Hub Beds and the community hospitals. The focus of work is on avoiding unnecessary admission into acute hospital as well as expediting safe and timely discharge. Working actively collaborate with Health colleagues and other agencies to put people of Oxfordshire at the heart of decision-making.
- Responsible for managing own case load
- To provide good quality advise and information relating to care and support
- To ensure service users are safeguarded by acting in line with the Care Act 2014 and Mental Capacity Act
- To assess service users to facilitate safe and timely discharges to prevent delayed transfers of care
- To maximise opportunities for vulnerable adults to be in control of their lives and live as independently as possible
- To apply best value principles
- To take an approach which prevents reduces or delays the need for care and support
- To work with services users in crisis to stabilise their situation
- To work with service users to meet their long term support and care needs, ensuring risks are identified and minimised, promoting flexibility and choice as reasonability practicable
- Promoting engagement of family members
- To ensure the OCC policies and procedures are adhered to
- To ensure that case recording is in line with HCPC standards
- To ensure all spread sheets are maintained in line with the team expectations
- Social Work Qualification
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Registered social worker with the HCPC
Benefits of working with Pixel:
- Your own dedicated & experienced consultant
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- Recommend a friend scheme – Receive £300 per successful referral*
- Secure your own role Scheme - Receive £350 for finding or bringing your own position to Pixel Personnel*
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed for free upon registering
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Pixel Personnel have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 01920 898 704 or email your CV to us at email@example.com
*Terms and conditions are applicable to the recommend a friend and secure your own role scheme.