Qualified Social Worker - Community Mental Health Team
Pixel Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced and Qualified Social Worker to join a Community Mental Health Team based in Bracknell. Excellent rates of pay on offer up to £28.38 per hour dependent upon experience.
• Have knowledge of mental capacity and the mental health act.
• Have relevant experience and knowledge regarding Safeguarding, DOLS and promoting independence.
• Manage a caseload of clients with complex mental health illnesses.
• Monitor the implementation of care plans.
• Undertake S42 safeguarding investigations.
• Promote independence of service users.
• Work in partnership with health professionals.
• Provide written and verbal reports as required.
- Social Work Qualification
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Registered social worker with the HCPC
Benefits of working with Pixel:
- Your own dedicated & experienced consultant
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- Recommend a friend scheme – Receive £300 per successful referral*
- Secure your own role Scheme - Receive £350 for finding or bringing your own position to Pixel Personnel*
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed for free upon registering
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Pixel Personnel have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 01920 898 704 or email your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Terms and conditions are applicable to the recommend a friend and secure your own role scheme.