AMHP Required - EDT also available
This is an excellent opportunity for an Adult Mental Health Social Worker to work as AMHP. This is a Locum Social Work position in Oxfordshire. EDT work is also available within the same county.
Benefits for you as the Adult Mental Health Social Worker as an AMHP/EDT team:
- Excellent pay rate between £36-42ph
- Oxfordshire is easy to get to via major motorways and over ground railway services
- Opportunity to better the lives of the service users
- EDT has flexible working hours
Why should you choose Charles Hunter Associates?
- You will get your own dedicated consultant who will work tirelessly to ensure the whole process is as smooth as possible
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to thousands of jobs through our national client network.
- Loyalty Bonuses for social workers who work long contracts through CHA.
Your responsibilities as the Adult Mental Health Social Worker as an AMHP/EDT:
- As an EDT, you will not carry a caseload but will complete mental health care assessments
- The AMHP will be case carrying
- Assess the needs of individuals
- Provide care plans
- Support training and development
Requirements of you as the Adult Mental Health Social Worker as AMHP/EDT:
- Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
- Experience working within Mental Health
- Current registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- 2 years post qualifying UK experience
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Nathanya Legesse on 0118 948 5555 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this AMHP/EDT role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!