Senior Practitioner - Child and Families Team
Devon County Council are actively searching for experienced Senior Practitioners to join their Southern Children and Families Team. The role is a full-time 3-month rolling contract with a competitive salary of £35p/h.
Located within the South Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Totnes has excellent road and rail links. The Mainline station, being a mile from the Local Authority's office, having direct trains to Plymouth, Penzance and London.
Benefits for you as the Senior Practitioner:
- Competitive pay rate of £35p/h
- Friendly and welcoming team
- Typical contracts last 6+ months
- Free Parking
As well as the usual responsibilities found in a Senior Practitioner role you will be:
- Providing additional support and training to some less experienced Social Workers
- Taking ownership of complex caseloads
- Providing some practice development opportunities (e.g. Leading on group supervision)
- Social Work Qualification and a minimum of two years post qualified experience
- HCPC registration
- Clear Enhanced DBS
- Car Driver with Clean Licence
Location: Totnes (TQ9 5NE)
If you want to discuss anything regarding this Senior Practitioner vacancy please contact Kenny Mansfield on the following:
0118 948 5555
If this role isn't right for you, but you are still looking for a change within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!