Children's Social Worker
This is an excellent opportunity for a Children's Social Worker to work as a Child protection Senior Social Worker. This is a Locum Social Work position based in Devon.
Benefits for you as the Children's Social Worker as a Child protection Senior Social Worker:
- Great pay rate up to £38ph
- Fantastic experience that will only boost your CV
- The chance to better the lives of children who are in need
- Charles Hunter Associates have excellent social work positions all over the area
- Devon is a beautiful county with stunning scenery
Your responsibilities as the Children's Social Worker Child protection Senior Social Worker:
- Regular monitoring and reviews
- Access and manage the risks
- Undertaking child protection investigations
- Provide information, advice and guidance
Requirements of you as the Children's Social Worker as a Child protection Senior Social Worker:
- Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
- Current registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- 2 years post qualifying UK experience
Why should you choose Charles Hunter Associates?
- You will get your own dedicated consultant who will work tirelessly to ensure the whole process is as smooth as possible.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Access to thousands of jobs through our national client network.
- Loyalty Bonuses for social workers who work long contracts through CHA.
Salary: Up to £38ph
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Nathanya Legesse on 0118 948 5555 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Children's Social Worker as a Child protection Senior Social Worker isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!