Supervising Social Worker- 4 days per week
Supervising Social Worker- Part Time
A family feel IFA with a genuine child focused ethos, is looking for a Supervising Social Worker to join their passionate and supportive Team of staff.
This agency has a child focused, therapeutic ethos and is looking for a passionate social worker, ideally with previous direct fostering team experience, ideally from an IFA, who shares their same out comes focused values and integrity.
Overview of responsibilities:
- Supervising Foster Carers, maintaining regular supportive contact with them, regular supervision, maintaining case records and all general administration related to the Foster Carers so that work can be regularly reviewed.
- To visit and assess potential Foster Carers, completing comprehensive Form F's and present them to the agency’s Independent Fostering Panel.
- To participate in Annual Reviews of Foster Carers.
- To participate within the agency's staff development programme and promotion of specialist skills and to participate in all available consultancy.
- To assist in the maintenance of Policies and Procedures within the agency.
- To develop links between the community and the agency to enable young people to participate fully in the life of their local community.
- To act at all times in accordance with all Regulations and Guidelines as laid down by all relevant Government legislation.
- To operate within and ensure the promotion of the agency's Equal Opportunities Policy in relation to staff, carers and young people
The salary offered would be competitive and based on previous experience. Please speak with Maria to discuss and find out more regarding the benefits package.
How to apply
To find out more or to apply for this position please apply through this advert, if you would like further information about this or other opportunities then please contact Maria in confidence on 0121 516 3987/07970 972862 or email Maria@auroraresourcing.co.uk
Aurora Resourcing are an equal opportunities and equality recruitment agency