Qualified Social Worker- Older Persons, Physical Disabilities
Pixel Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Qualified Social Worker to join an Older Persons, Physical Disabilities service in the Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead. Excellent rates of pay on offer up to £30 per hour dependent upon experience.
The Successful candidate will need to have a full UK driving licence.
- To hold outcome focused conversations with residents to assist them in finding solutions to the issues that have prompted them to contact us.
- To provide assessments, when required to eligible residents within the Royal Borough and facilitate the delivery of those identified services in order to achieve desired outcomes.
- To actively engage with the third sector and be able to confidently signpost residents to appropriate resources within the community.
- To complete holistic and person centred reviews of the assistance and support that is provided to our residents.
To ensure appropriate safeguarding processes are in place for those most vulnerable adults
To manage a caseload under supervision.
To represent and be able to make decisions with management guidance on behalf of Optalis, including work in multi-agency settings
Supervision of social work colleagues, assessment facilitators and social work students
To ensure work carried out is within Optalis budgetary constraints
Be responsible for following and maintaining all policies and procedures as designated by Optalis
Make decisions on day- to- day operational issues within the remit of the post and in line with the eligibility criteria to ensure the safety of vulnerable people
This post is based at Windsor but post holders will need to be able to travel around the borough as required.
- A professional qualification in social work and relevant experience of working with vulnerable Adults
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Registered social worker with the HCPC
Benefits of working with Pixel:
- Your own dedicated & experienced consultant
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- Recommend a friend scheme – Receive £300 per successful referral*
- Secure your own role Scheme - Receive £350 for finding or bringing your own position to Pixel Personnel*
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed for free upon registering
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Pixel Personnel have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 01920 898 704 or email your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Terms and conditions are applicable to the recommend a friend and secure your own role scheme.