Supervising Social Worker - Independent Fostering Agency
As a Supervising Social Worker, you will be carrying a caseload within Devon. You will need to have experience within Fostering, Looked After Children or Child Protection within a Local Authority, Independent Fostering Agency or Charity.
These positions can vary from full-time to part-time and home-based to office-based but there are many great opportunities to develop your career within Children's Social Work.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Training and Development Programmes
- Travel Packages
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible Woking
- Other Benefits
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Experience of working within children social work
- A working knowledge and understanding of the current legislation and frameworks relevant to children Social Care
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £38,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 0118 948 5555 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Supervising Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!