Qualified Social Worker – Discharge to Assess Hub, John Radcliffe Hospital - Oxford
3D Recruit looking are for a Qualified Social Worker to join Discharge to Assess Hub based in John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford. Pay rate: up to £32ph
About the role:
The Discharge to Assess Hub Team is an innovative and forward-thinking Hospital Team, which is a County Wide Service working within Discharge to Assess Hub Beds and the community hospitals. The focus of work is on avoiding unnecessary admission into acute hospital as well as expediting safe and timely discharge. Working actively collaborate with Health colleagues and other agencies to put people of Oxfordshire at the heart of decision-making.
• Responsible for managing own case load
• To provide good quality advise and information relating to care and support
• To ensure service users are safeguarded by acting in line with the Care Act 2014 and Mental Capacity Act
• To assess service users to facilitate safe and timely discharges to prevent delayed transfers of care
• To maximise opportunities for vulnerable adults to be in control of their lives and live as independently as possible
• To apply best value principles
• To take an approach which prevents reduces or delays the need for care and support
• To work with services users in crisis to stabilize their situation
• To work with service users to meet their long term support and care needs, ensuring risks are identified and minimised , promoting flexibility and choice as reasonability practicable
• Promoting engagement of family members
• To ensure the OCC policies and procedures are adhered to
• To ensure that case recording is in line with HCPC standards
- Minimum 2 years post qualifying experience
- Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
- Current registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Must be a car driver
- Experience of working in Intermediate care an advantage.
- Pay rate: up to £32ph
- In-house accounts department that prides itself on paying our locums on time
- Your own dedicated consultant who will support you in finding a suitable role
- We pride ourselves on meeting our locums face to face for a safeguarding interview
- Apsco compliance+ accredited
- We offer a £250 refer a friend/colleague bonus *
Apply now or get in touch for more information; 01296 826120 or email nikki@3DRecruit.com
3D Recruit is an Equal Opportunities Employer:
3D Recruit is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults, children and young people, and expects all staff to share this commitment.
(*Terms and Conditions apply. For more information please get in touch).