Adult Hospital Social Worker
This is an excellent opportunity for an Adult Social Worker to work as a Hospital Social Worker in a Hospital Team. The role will be based in Oxford. This is a Locum Social Work position in a diverse and well-connected city.
Benefits for you as the Adults Social Worker in the Hospital Team:
- Fantastic experience that will only boost your CV
- The opportunity to better the lives of the service users
- Oxford has good travel links to London and the rest of England via the motorway and railway
- Competitive pay around £30-32ph
Why should you choose Charles Hunter Associates?
- You will get your own dedicated consultant who will work tirelessly to ensure the whole process is as smooth as possible.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Access to thousands of jobs through our national client network.
- Loyalty Bonuses for social workers who work long contracts through CHA.
Your responsibilities as the Adult Lead Practitioner Social Worker in the Hospital Team:
- Facilitating timely discharges
- Working quickly to KPI's
- You will make assessments for eligibility criteria
Requirements of you as the Adults Social Worker in the Hospital Team:
- Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
- Previous Hospital Social Work experience
- Current registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- 2 years post qualifying UK experience
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Nathanya Legesse on 0118 948 5555 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Adult Social Worker in a Hospital team isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!