Children in Need Social Worker
Social Personnel are looking for Social Personnel to join a Children in Need team in Croydon
Hours & duration of assignment: Monday – Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm
This vacancy has an initial 3 months contract, expected to be on-going
- Working in Children In Care
- Child Protection
- Small amount of court work
- To understand the context of child development, parenting capacity and family and environmental factors in which to establish the needs of an individual child
- To provide written and verbal reports which are concise, informative and based on analysis of complex evidence
- To utilise problem solving skills within the context of a professional relationship with parents and their children
- To develop and manage Child Protection Plans for all children on the Child Protection Register in line with child protection procedures
- To provide and present concise reports about complex information in line with the requirements of the London Child Protection Procedures, and the court.
What you need :
- HCPC Registration
- 2 years post-qualifying experience
Benefits of working with Social Personnel:
- Access to the best roles across the UK earlier than other agencies; Social Personnel are a top Tier 1 agency through many of local authorities and trusts nationwide
- A way to give back to charitable organisations/disadvantaged young people, through our partnership with Youth at Risk, now known as GRIT
- Your weekly payment processed even if it misses the weekly approval cut-off for the 1st week – ending delays payments to you
- Training and development opportunities which meet the needs of your career and are tailored to you
- A market leading £250 referral bonus, for referring your colleagues to work for Social Personnel
- Highly experienced recruitment consultant and dedicated aftercare team
- Boat Parties, prize giveaways and many, many more...
If you are interested in this position please call Calvin on 0203 929 4018 or e-mail me.