CHILDREN'S SOCIAL WORKER
Experienced Child Protection Social Workers required in Leeds City Council.
Reed Health and Care are currently recruiting for a number of experienced Child Protection Social Workers within Leeds City Council.
About the package:
- £24.00 LTD per hour depending on the level of experience
PAYE options also available
The chosen candidate must have a recognised Social Work qualification, e.g: BA Social Work, CQSW, DipSW, CSS or CCETSW approved equivalent and be on a HCPC register and have a minimum of 2 year post qualifying experience in a statutory placement in a relevant field (Child Protection, Looked after Children, Transitions, Children with Disabilities, Children Screening, Children Safeguarding)
Working on behalf of Reed Health and Care includes the following benefits:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant that will look after you from the registration stage all the way through your placements
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs nationwide
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Online DBS
- £250 referral bonus for each successfully placed candidate*
- Continuous Professional Development fund
If you are interested in applying for this role please contact Helen Coates on 0113 236 89 65 or email
Reed Health and Care in Leeds recruits for roles based in the following areas: North East, North Yorkshire (Selby), East Riding (Bridlington, Beverley, Driffield, Hornsea, Pocklington, Withernsea, Goole), West Yorkshire (Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield, Halifax, Wakefield), South Yorkshire (Doncaster, Sheffield), Lincolnshire and Derbyshire. We recruit for Qualified Social Workers at various levels (Newly Qualified Social Workers, Children and Families Social Workers, Adults Social Workers, Team Managers, Best Interest Assessors, Service Managers)